Position Papers (Published 2010)
International Declarations and Action Plans on Gender
- Commonwealth Plan of Action for Gender Equality 2005 – 2015
- The IULA Worldwide Declaration on Women in Local Government
- Pacific Women’s Information Network (PACWIN) Subscribe Page
- International Knowledge Network of Women in Politics (iKNOWpolitics)
- Pacific Women in Business Network’s Facebook Page
- Gender Links (South Africa)
- Australian Local Government Women’s Association
- Year of Women in Local Government Australia
- Commonwealth Women’s Network
- Paths For Women In Local Government: National Figures and Local Successes
This research paper is taken from the University of Technology, Sydney. Centre for Local Government, 2004.
- Gender Mainstreaming in Local Authorities. Best Practices
A presentation by UN-HABITAT.
- Status Report 2010: Women’s representation in Local Government in Asia Pacific
A joint publication (collaboration between UNDP Asia-Pacific Regional Centre, UCLG ASPAC, UNIFEM and CLGF) on “Status Report 2010: Women’s representation in Local Government in Asia Pacific” is now available for public use.
- UNIFEM Pacific
- Pacific Island Forum Secretariat – Gender Division
- UN Democracy Fund
- Foundation of Development Cooperation